Wednesday 9 November 2016

Oops, bit of a break in service!

Hello everyone who might be following my little blog!

Thanks so much to everyone who donated to my "campaign" to raise funds towards my fees - I really am so grateful. I thought I would let you know that I used the funds I raised to pay my half of the first 2 module fees, and also to buy a new laptop for study purposes, so that's really brilliant that I've been able to do that with everyone's help.

I've had a bit of a break from studying for a couple of weeks as we moved house on 13 October, so in the run up to that and the weeks following I had internet issues! I tried to do what I could, and have been working hard on my first formal written assignment but haven't done as much reading as I would have liked.

I had to submit a written assignment previously but it wasn't formal, just to get an idea of the style. I did get marked though, and got a B so I'm pleased with that. During the 4 day course a group of 3 of us had to do a presentation which was worth 40% of the overall mark for the module and we got a B for that as well, so I'm hopefully on track for at least a B for this module (with the remainder of the mark made up by the formal written assignment), and maybe even an A if I've improved on my writing style. I have to submit it this week so I'm just waiting for a little bit of feedback from my tutor on a couple of sections before I do so.

I'll try to keep this more updated moving forward, in case anyone is interested in my studying journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment